Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some drivers and a cabinet that all need a good home and are just sitting in my garage collecting dust. I am in the Louisville metro area. Local pickup is welcome and preferred.

SOLD!!!! Dayton RS18-HO. 10/10 function, 9/10 cosmetic. Bought new and used for a few hours. Original packaging. $200 shipped.SOLD!!!!
SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!
Re Audio SX-18 D2. 10/10 function, 9/10 cosmetic. Bought new and used for a few hours. Original packaging. $230 + shipping.
SOLD!!!

Creative Sound Solutions SDX-15 XBL^2 drivers (2). 10/10 function, 8/10 cosmetic (scuffs from mounting and on the motor and frame). $185 each + shipping.
SDX 804.JPG
SDX 802.JPG
P9170676.JPG

Funk Audio FW15.2 double 15" sealed enclosure finished in lacewood veneer. 4 cubic foot per driver, curved cylinder style cabinet. Double thick baffle with driver recesses. Dual speakon NL4 input jacks. Custom metal grilles. Vertical driver arrangement. Originally loaded with CSS SDX-15's but will fit many other 15" drivers. There are some minor finish blemishes and a few scratches/ scrapes, seams etc...Nothing major. It is still a very nice cabinet to tuck into a corner. New from Funk audio this cabinet alone would be well over $700. I have no use for it anymore and would like it to go to a good home. It is too nice to sit in my garage. $150 takes the cabinet. Local pickup only. I will sell this cabinet with both SDX-15 drivers if someone wants the whole deal for $500.
sdx 480.JPG
SDX.jpg

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.