RIP to a very talented actor.

·
Premium Member
5,822 Posts
RIP, he will be missed.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Why does it sometimes seem that the people we think are the happiest are sometimes just the opposite. Very sad, He made many people very happy unfortunately no one knows what is going on inside someone. God Bless him as I am sure he is welcomed into heaven. :sad:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Why does it sometimes seem that the people we think are the happiest are sometimes just the opposite. Very sad, He made many people very happy unfortunately no one knows what is going on inside someone.
Couldn't agree more, this once again goes to show you that money cant buy you happiness. A very sad loss to the movie industry.

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
A sad loss to society, a man who brought many smiles to faces around the world.

Depression has/is become one of the largest societal problems in America. I think its time as a society we take a long hard look at what we call social interaction. It seems society has become de-humanized, and overcome by materialistic desires and emotionless electronic means of communication. The human in its nature has a seated desire for interpersonal communication which seems to be fleeting.

·
Registered
197 Posts
RIP... so sad to hear this. Generally I don't get too caught up in any celebrity death but RW was a legend. I had been meaning to rewatch What Dreams May Come but due to the subject matter I think I might have to wait a little bit longer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts