Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Last year, coming home from the show, I listened to my audio system and decided I was happy, for now.

2014 RMAF changed that. There were so many strong showings, and I am not feeling it here at home like I used to. Time to upgrade, I think.

:innocent: :spend: :help: :devil:

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
It's good to see YOU again D.

I was not up to my game this time so I'll have to catch up with you next time, double time. ;) :)

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
You are still a youngster D. :)

Next time, if you could, come on the set up day late afternoon so we can get a bite to eat. :)

Just FYI, I ended up selling the Seraphim prototype pair since the buyer wanted to be the bvery first owner.
Overall, it was a great show.
Hugh, I look forward to it. We are not getting any younger. :)

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
You are still a youngster D. :)

Next time, if you could, come on the set up day late afternoon so we can get a bite to eat. :)

Just FYI, I ended up selling the Seraphim prototype pair since the buyer wanted to be the very first owner.
Overall, it was a great show.
I'll definitely be there next year. Maybe we'll leave the room to Tim and go hit the town, ha!

The Seraphim prototype had a great debut, look for our impressions to be posted soon in the show coverage thread.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Yeah, while I would still go despite the pot, that's a little ridiculous showing up to work like that. Sort of like showing up drunk. If I were the employer, I would not be happy . . .

Looking forward to more reporting since I couldn't be there. Thanks for the great pictures so far.
It is what it is, and by no means it didn't get 2nd hand smoke issues that effected my strut walking down the hallway doing it better than Travola from Staying Alive ;) .

I still had a good time, but I am really looking forward to a visit to Cedia 2015 next year.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Posting for the 2014 RMAF show is winding down. I'll be adding a few miscellaneous posts and my own impressions to the rooms Wayne visited. We made a few acquaintances with manufacturers, so look for equipment reviews from both of us. Another reason why we love to attend these shows!

·
Banned
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
My posting for RMAF is complete. As Dennis said, reviews are generated at shows like this. The Pendulumic Stance S1 Bluetooth Headphones just reviewed were first heard at RMAF, and I am working with the SVS Prime Towers right now, introduced at RMAF. There are several future reviews in the queue from discussions at RMAF.

And... we are starting to think toward AXPONA in Chicago in April. Make your reservations..... See you there!!!:sn:

·
Registered
868 Posts
I for one enjoyed reading the various reports. Thanks to both of you for putting all the hard work in to get them written up. I look forward to your Axpona report in the spring.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
I for one enjoyed reading the various reports. Thanks to both of you for putting all the hard work in to get them written up. I look forward to your Axpona report in the spring.
Thank you, Bryan!

And now a few miscellaneous pics. :sn:

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Thanks, willis7469!

Pictures just don't do this beautiful gear justice. I'm thinking of getting a better camera, step the game up a bit.

But our ears get more candy than our eyes. Wayne and I look forward to bringing all of you enthusiasts our impressions of the latest, greatest gear.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Pictures never do justice. We love pics just the same though lol. Someday I hope to browse through there and sample some of that delicious ear candy for myself! Look forward to more great coverage.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts