Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello this is very off topic.

Why do you Kevin Haskins stop people in Europe to shop directly from you.
There are now people in Europe to have to shop from a Swedish company and this not meet the Swedish consumer laws and if the Swedish company don't sell a speaker in Europe what to do???? if you have stop the shopping directly from you.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
My policy is to sell to only customers I can reasonably support.

The shipping cost for heavy products like subwoofers to Europe easily doubles their cost. If there is a problem with a product, customers are not very happy when they have paid $200 to have the product shipped (plus customs & taxes) to them that doesn't work. In the US market, if I have a problem with a defect I cover the shipping cost. After all, it isn't the customers fault if they receive a defective product. That requires that I identify if the product is actually at fault (return shipping) and then possibly re-shipping a replacement product. The cost of doing that with a product sold to a consumer in Europe would be in the $400-$500 range. Needless to say, that doesn't work from a dollars and cents perspective.

I have choose to work through distributors in both Europe and Australia because they can support customers in ways that I cannot from across an ocean.

Kevin Haskins
Exodus Audio

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you dont only sell speakers and the distrutor in sweden dont have a full line up off products
you have good diy cable and i cant buy it in sweden.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts