Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Well, the LLT theory man is using a Carvin amp. But the Behringer is highly esteemed for US and Canada guys. For Europr I would say the TA 2400 amp.

·
Registered
132 Posts
For Samson amps and all other really low priced amps, Have you Ever heard about too good to be true? i would get a Berhinger EP 2500 or 1500 or have a look at the Tapco amp same quality as the Berhringer if tight on budget i would not get anything cheaper unless or are looking for trouble.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Samson amps are fantastic bang for buck, My Samson servo has a Toroidal power supply as do most of there amps and that makes them very clean and efficient.
I run mine bridged into two channels and have 240watts each dreiving 4 ohm speakers and have never had any problems.
I have used Carver, QSC, Adcom, H&H, and several other pro grade amps and the Samson has preformed just as well if not better as it has no fan to make noise.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Hi Tony,

Do they have stronger amps for large subwoofer applications?

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Well, this one here is bridgeable to 600watts into 8 ohms or you can go with this one the SX3200 - Power Amplifier. At 1100watts per channel at 4ohms
There are a whole bunch more here from Samson's website
They have been in business for at least 40 years and make all sorts of Pro audio gear.

·
Registered
132 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts