Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Samsung Model HL-S4266W

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  rbo144 
#1 ·
Was given tv appx 8 months ago with #2 fan problem. Replaced fan and tv worked for a few months. Had blub problem, replaced and tv worked great for a few months. Now the tv works for a few seconds than loses picture and then volume, than shuts off. 3 lights blinking, lamp, timer and standby/temp. Not sure if should replace bulb again or look other places. Any help would be greatly appreciated as the cost of a new tv isn't an option.
Thank you

#2 ·
What does the manual say regarding that combination of LEDs flashing? IIRC that would point to a lamp, but check to be sure. What was the source of the lamp you used as a replacement? There are lots of poor replacement lamps on the market. Always best to use an OEM lamp.

#3 ·
Sorry about all the previous posts & threads. I'm finding it difficult to follow the web site. I was posting and I couldn't find it. Hence all the extra things. I don't have the manual. I don't remember where I ordered the bulb from, but it was in the mid-range prices. I don't suspect it was OEM. I'm probably going to replace the bulb again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.