Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was born and raised a jersey boy. Now I've been transplanted to LA. And like several other new members, I have been lurking for a while and reading "additional" forums before eventually finding my way here. And echoing the thoughts of rufinatti, I must say that this forum is overflowing with too much information (in a good way).

I've always wondered what it would take (besides $$$$$$) to convert a room into a really nice home theater and frankly, some of the rooms I've seen here have made my mouth drop to the floor. They are amazing. And the great thing is that the members are all about sharing the information. They want people to know how they did it and what can be done to make it go better. And that's just plain cool.

A lot of time can be spent wasted while plowing through the endless wasteland that can be the internet. But this place seems to be the exception, not the norm. And I'm glad I found it.

Mark Santora

·
Friend of the Shack
1,356 Posts
Hey Santa,

Welcome to the Shack! We are something of a different place. Lot of help here! See ya around.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hello Mark and welcome to the Shack!

I thought Santa always brings gifts... so did you bring a sack full for us? :bigsmile:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome gang. And no I'm not from the North Pole. Not even North Jersey mid Jersey near Asbury Park. But my wife's dad lives in Anchorage! That's about as far north as I've ever gotten - and frankly that's enough. :bigsmile:

As for gifts I bring? Well I've been told my personality is a gift unto itself. That and I'm completely full of it. You get to choose which! :innocent:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts