Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So mum's been gone nearly 6 months now.

I'm coping well, in fact, better than just well - its like a burden I didnt know I was carrying has been lifted and suddenly new interests have sprung to life that I'm enjoying learning about.

Although I loved mum dearly, she did not live life to the full, and to be entirely frank she died badly (not saying that I'd do better) - so its created a new a new awareness that life is very precious and too short to waste - risks need to be taken, mistakes made, fears confronted and sometimes indulgences enjoyed - and all lived through under the care of the Lord without worrying about what tomorrow might bring.

I still wish that mum was around of course, and I miss her a lot from time to time. Moreso, I feel regret for her that her last years were cut short and there is so much she won't see or do. But in the end, I dont think it matters that much for her.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Great to hear your doing better! Your right life is short and we get caught up in are daily routines we forget how blessed we are and waste a lot of time. Will continue to pray for you and your family.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
glad to here you are coping well,rest assured she is with you now and at peace,best of luck to you in your future ventures and hope to see you here now and then.

jim

21 - 24 of 24 Posts