Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i have an issue regard the scope chart.. For all the measurements i did, this is the only one never shown in rew. :dontknow:

What could be the problem?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
??
It is basically only used for help in troubleshooting issues that may occur during a measurement.

There is never any plot for RTA measurements.

If a new sweep measurement is made then the 'scope' measurement panel will show a plot of the sweep and the capture traces. If they are not visible, be sure the legend selection boxes are checked. No scope plot will be shown for any saved/reopened measurements or even any previous measurements within the same session. Only the last measurement within in an active REW session will be plotted.

If it is not working then indicate your operating system and REW version. The current Beta version; v5.14 beta 8 works for me using Windows 10 and I have not noticed any issues with any earlier versions.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
??
No scope plot will be shown for any saved/reopened measurements or even any previous measurements within the same session. Only the last measurement within in an active REW session will be plotted.
Ok, but this is weird because if i want to review my measurements, i'd like to see the scope plot too.

Thanks anyway :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts