Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it was kinda something I needed to know but I'm currently exploring a different route. So whenever they see it its fine. I was going to use one for HT but im thinking I will just go with an 18" Q or SSD orrr should I find one for sale for a good price a Maelstrom-X

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya thats the thing, I just got 2 sonotubes...I'm ebay scrounging for an amp and then when all is said and done I will see how much money I have left and look around at my options. I would LOVE to stay fi though.. GREAT guys and unmatched customer service

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Ya thats the thing, I just got 2 sonotubes...I'm ebay scrounging for an amp and then when all is said and done I will see how much money I have left and look around at my options. I would LOVE to stay fi though.. GREAT guys and unmatched customer service
I agree with you 96%. I still have an issue with the "new" Ascendant Audio owner, which is also the owner of Fi... but since I've purchased Fi products it's been excellent service.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes. They actually helped me out with my first system in my truck. I was having problems with my 2 10" Qs at the time and they helped me by reconing the one and raising my back seat and additional 2 inches to give them clearance..all for free...all in one afternoon. great guys and always tell everyone I know about Fi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts