Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
Chad,

There is only one Black Widow. :bigsmile: 4 parts Valspar Ultra Premium Flat Enamel, tinted PPG Bermuda Beige, to one part Auto Air Aluminum Fine. The Bermuda Beige should be a beige/pink color. Mixed with Auto Air Aluminum it becomes gray. :T

The Valspar can be gotten at Lowes. The AAA can be gotten at local art stores, auot paint dealers, or online through a number of places. I get mine at Dick Blick's Art Supply online. I never did find anyone that stocked it locally for me.

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
Gryzboken.... :rofl: made my day!

Further Investigations Part III ended up being Scorpion.

Further Investigations Part IV has been a bust so far. The one thing that has been proven is that too much AAA was not a good thing. And I believe silver fire proved that too much mica is a bad thing as well. But I am still working on this... kind of. Hunting season is here and I have a lot of chores to catch up on during my weekends so that I can leave for several weekends in October/November. Might not see anything until the new year. :dunno:

Bill's got me working on a very dark, high gain project at the moment. What little time, I have I spend on that. This may possibly be done before the end of the year... knock on wood.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts