Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at this kit that uses the sdx10, apr12 and bash300 , I'm going to use the smaller box design (1cf) for music and ht , does it matter what shape the box is ? pdf says 14" cube but I want to adjust the shape a bit ...also has anybody around here built one of these ? Thanks !

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm looking at this kit that uses the sdx10, apr12 and bash300 , I'm going to use the smaller box design (1cf) for music and ht , does it matter what shape the box is ? pdf says 14" cube but I want to adjust the shape a bit ...also has anybody around here built one of these ? Thanks !

I found this thread http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/creative-sound-solutions/16761-creative-sound-solutions-sdx10-sub-kit.html

I'd just heard about these recently so dropped in, but don't know anything particular about them. Generally with a given design if you maintain volume you're good to go (altho with a vented/ported you may need to tweak the vent/port), think that maintaining volume applies to a PR build, at least can't think of why it wouldn't.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts