Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 80 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Hi,

Sometimes there is no simple explanation as to why a project seems to grind along so I won't try. On the 24th I will make a decision on whether the latest sample built should be brought in for testing and evaluation. Part of the problem is finding factories that will do smaller runs (and stay in business) as the larger companys are swamped and can demand large quantities.

Bob

PS There will be some other product announcements shortly as well as some special summer pricing.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Hi,

Pleased to announce that the last sample built is in the air and will be well tested when it arrives.

Pictures, etc. to follow.

Bob

Edit: Delivery is scheduled for late this afternoon!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
I want one too. Any idea how expensive it will be? I've got two XBL2 subs already, one 15" and one 12". Having two 15" would be better yet.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I am curious what will be Fs like, it would be perfect if that driver surpasses or comes in a par with the 15" Dayton High Fidelity RSS390HF (Fs 18Hz) in terms of low extension in acceptable Vas

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have a feeling that motor is a lot more optimised than the last one too. 55lbs is a weight increase compared to the old 51lbs. and i think 4lbs of motor, in a "smaller" package says something.

This is one driver i can't wait to see in action. I'm seriously thinking about swapping my older SDX15 out for this newer one if the improvements are as much as i've heard.

Edit: I Definitely like the new shiny motor vs the old black.

61 - 80 of 343 Posts