Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

121 - 140 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey everyone new here.

I've been waiting for a good 15 inch woofer for a while now. Need four of um for a project.

Can anyone tell me how long this is going to be yet. I'd like to give these woofers a try but if the LMS 15 comes in first I may have to jump on it. Parts express told me late sept but I heard else mid - October

Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm good to just hang around until Bob has a version he's happy with. My SDX10 impressed me enough that I have high expectations for the 15, and I'm personally glad to see he's not rushing it to market. That might be easy for me to say right now though, since I don't have my money burning a hole in my pocket and a few sheets of MDF waiting to be cut. Hang in there, guys, I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Hi,

We have decided that the current surround does not fully support the targeted excursion. Therefore a new recone kit with a wider surround is on order. When it arrives it will be attached and tested. At present there is no time frame for this but we're hoping that the new parts will be here in 3 weeks.

Bob

121 - 140 of 343 Posts