Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: SDX15

Yes. Allowing 5 db for room gain it would produce 115 db down to 16 hz with a 15 tuning in 400 liters.
Thanks Mike. You're a huge help on these forums. Did you ever model that SDX Quartet 10 you built? I heard it was quite the little performer.

·
Premium Member
19,397 Posts
Re: SDX15

I modeled the sub beofre I built it. If you meant measure, no I haven't gotten around to it. The sub is a fine performer for small rooms and apartments. The SPL numbers I posted on it were from 1 meter with the sub in a corner. There was definitely a lot of room gain going on in that specific room.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello!
I didn't want to open another threat with almost the same name
I would like to buy one of SDX 15" but, didn't get any respons from CSS about the total shipping cost and if they could send it in Europe (Romania), I hope i can get an answer here.

Thank you indeed, Marian

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Hi,

Just did a search through my emails and didn't find anything from Romania. Shipping is expensive at US $335 so you might wish to consider ordering from our distributor in Finland.

Bob

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for your prompt answer, but, I still have a problem, I can,t understand anything because the site it isn't in english , it's in their language. I hope I went to the correct site.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I:dunno: saw that on their site the price is double compare to you're price 270 usd-349 euro+shipping ,i think is the same thing , or more expensive

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
I:dunno: saw that on their site the price is double compare to you're price 270 usd-349 euro+shipping ,i think is the same thing , or more expensive
Hi,

Perhaps we can take this off line. Send me an email at rjreimer (at) shaw.ca and I'll give you the exact price as the US $271 does include an allowance for shipping which would come off the $335.

Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts