Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
How do you guys think these (or even the 12C) would compare to the Klipsch RF-7 II hooked-up to a high-powered separate amplifier?

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
How do you guys think these (or even the 12C) would compare to the Klipsch RF-7 II hooked-up to a high-powered separate amplifier?
Two different sounds and two different speakers. I myself love the Cat 12's. An incredible speaker. I believe the Cat 12 or 8's would be allot cleaner than the RF7. I never heard the 8's but I have been to quite a few GTG's with the 12'c present and I actually love the Cat 12's.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Just heard Mark's Cat 12c HT system set up at AXPONA in Chicago a few weeks ago. Was really blown away. They sounded fantastic.
I cannot believe I missed it. I had planned for months on going, but pulled out at the last moment. I really wanted to go to hear the new JTR 215s. Did you by chance hear them?

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Yes, and I was quite impressed. My show report is here.
Fantastic write up :T This is the next best thing to being there. I will be honest at the last minute I was going to get a flight out of here and if I would have know the airport was that close to the hotel I would have went. I never really looked into it that well. I should have done it, but I had gone to NC a month prior for a GTG and spent a bit of coin, so if it were not for that I would have been there for sure. I am going to have to go back and read the whole thing again. I just had my phone in bed last night paging through it.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts