Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of used HD580s for sale, they're 6/10 aesthetically, 10/10 sonically due to the following reasons:

Foam padding under headband is completely flat, still very comfortable to wear though.
The ear padding is slightly discolored but still very puffy and comfortable to wear.
Tiny spots on one grill is starting to flake paint (minuscule amounts)
Headband paint on one side is starting to flake off
Parts of sennheiser logo is starting to chip off.

The drivers are in tip-top shape, both are performing beautifully and have never been pushed to high levels. I used these 90% of the time for music connected through my AVR. The other 10% was for late-night movies. Everything listened at sensible levels. If you feel the ear padding is in need of replacement, the replacements are 40-ish shipped from Sennheiser directly.

Cord has been replaced recently from Sennheiser directly. Comes with a 3.5 mm - 6 mm adapter.

110 shipped Firm. As you can see, they are ready to go! If you want any more pics let me know.






 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top