Yes, I totally agree. I was just thinking hypothetically if you had the money.My thoughts are that it would be worth it to wait until prices drop!
I agree. I think if you had the money, instead of spending on a non 4k TV even at 90 inch it would be best to spend the extra money for the 85 inch 4k since it would have the technology to make the display better.I'm sure it will find a few buyers, but $10K is a lot of money to spend without 4K. I know there's no content now but you'd think in 2-3 years you might have something to watch.