Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pass this info along. A couple months ago, I did a canvas screen with sherwin-williams "emerald" series (1/2 unique gray, 1/2 soothing white) I used a combination of mohair roller and brush. It turned out very well, and I would highly reccomend this paint. Levels about as well as proclassic, and is durable thus far like duration. The matte that I used did not hotspot. It doesn't stay open as long as proclassic. Definately one of the best options for OTS. Hope this helps.
Josh

·
Moderator Emeritus
3,772 Posts
Just wanted to pass this info along. A couple months ago, I did a canvas screen with sherwin-williams "emerald" series (1/2 unique gray, 1/2 soothing white) I used a combination of mohair roller and brush. It turned out very well, and I would highly reccomend this paint. Levels about as well as proclassic, and is durable thus far like duration. The matte that I used did not hotspot. It doesn't stay open as long as proclassic. Definately one of the best options for OTS. Hope this helps.
Josh
Thanks Josh! If I get to a SW store while their 40% off sale is still on I'll try some out. :T

1 - 3 of 3 Posts