Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I 1st loaded them into the car I was 2nd guessing my decision of going with the Mal. The Mal just didn't seem as massive as I thought it would be. The whole ride home I was thinking I should have found a way to shoe horn the RE Audio XXX into my design, but the Mal just was a better choice for the amount of airspace I had. Well when I arrived home I had to been over to get one of the Mal's that I had taken out of the box and placed on the passenger side floor, when I lifted I felt pain shoot from my lower back down to my toes.

I apologized immediately to all of my Mal's for ever doubting them, and I promised that it will never happen again. I asked that they be merciful and not inflict any more pain upon me again throughout my build. I’m truly sorry o mighty Mal.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of the things I thought was kind of crazy was the box with 2 pr's was 21 lbs and the box with the mass kits was 26 lbs. 5 lbs heavier, but 1/8 the size.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do you mean I'm funny?
What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Funny how? What's funny about it?
Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little mixed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the am I funny, what is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

lol, I love that movie

·
Registered
464 Posts
!!! Dude, you have got to be kidding me, it's one of the best moives of all time. "Goodfellas"
I loved it. My best friend looks just like Joe Pesci. We know all the lines to his movies and kid him all the time. He does not see the resemblance at all. It is uncanny.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts