Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The woofers arrived a little bit ago so I snagged a few pictures of the shipment along with our minions testing them, haha. :)

First arrival:

Foam packing:

Testing:

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
A crate-full of subs! :dumbcrazy:

You use a car stereo for music like I do. I wanted to add an amp for my sub, but I only use a computer power supply rated at 23A @ 12V for the stereo and I'm skeptical about using for a high power amp. Please tell me what 12V power supply you use to feed that huge hungry amp as I'd like to do the same!

·
Registered
213 Posts
The woofers arrived a little bit ago so I snagged a few pictures of the shipment along with our minions testing them, haha. :)

First arrival:

Foam packing:

Testing:
Just looking at the pics of the pallets and doing my best to estimate, the looks like roughly 1000 subs. Am I close? Did you receive enough to get all off pre-orders fulfilled?

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
The packaging looks really good and you can see alot of thought has gone into that.

It would be interesting to know how much 4 off those would be to send over here to the UK.

I had 2 FI Q18's shipped to the UK via a UK distributor and the packaging on those was rubbish and they arrived in good health so those would be easy.

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
I ordered one yesteday and am starting the build Monday. It's not even for me and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.