Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching the term "signature" but no luck. Thanks In Advance.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
at the very top of the Shack window you will see a row of quick links the 4th one in is called "userCP" under that you will see edit signature.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I'm close, but I just don't see it. I see My Profile, My Threads, Subscribed Threads, Edit Avatas, Options, Details and Contacts, but no Signature. Thanks for the help!

;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
at the very top of the Shack window you will see a row of quick links the 4th one in is called "userCP" under that you will see edit signature.
Just looked @ your home theater! Wow!!! Was that a basement that you converted or was it built from scratch?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found it, thanks!!

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Just looked @ your home theater! Wow!!! Was that a basement that you converted or was it built from scratch?
It was a basement in our house that we bought three years ago. The real big plus to it was even though the house is over 50 years old it has a 9' ceiling with no duct-work in the basement where the theater was built. Its not as nice as some of the theaters that people have here but it works really well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not as nice as some of the theaters that people have here but it works really well.
All that really matters is that YOU enjoy watching movies in it and don't have to shell out $15 per person @ the theater any more! ;) It'll be a while before my cabinet work is done, I have almost all of the components done and hope to have it completed by the end of the year.
I like what you've done, Great job!

//

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hi Darius,

I feel really dumb but I could not find the signature field even wandering in the UserCP... :sweat:
what about a small hint?

thanks
Keep in mind you need 5 posts to edit signatures. From the rules:

The following features listed below will be available to those who have made 5 (five) posts in our forums. Restrictions are necessary for various reasons and we appreciate your understanding. If you would like to have full access to all of these features more quickly, you can "post pad" in the Post Padding Thread located in the Testing forum at the bottom of the main forums index page. We do ask that you please not post pad in other parts of the forums. Thanks!

Features (remember, these are ONLY available after you have 5 posts):

-Private Messaging
-Custom Avatar
-Profile Picture
-Custom Signature
-View Quick Links
-View Members List
-View Member Profiles
-View Who's Online
-Post External URLs
-Post External Links
-Use GoogleMapME
-Email Members
-View Only Image Gallery
Once you have 5 posts you will be able to fully participate at Home Theater Shack.

YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE UPDATED WITHIN AN HOUR AFTER YOUR 5TH POST.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I missed it, thanks a lot Sonny!!
Flavio

b.t.w. by thanking you I'm also adding a second post... only three more needed then :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts