Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm trying to find a place to get QED Silver Anniversary XT (or equivalent silver 16 awg) in America. Anyone have any ideas? I can only find it on UK websites.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I checked the internet, and I can only find it in the UK. :scratch: The only thing that occurred to me was to check with QED to see if they have a US distributor. You may be able to find it used on stereolist.com.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Siltech comes to mind, but I think that some of the big names (Monster, XLO, Kimber, etc.) have silver wire available. I know that Wireworld sells it if you don't mind spending >$13,000 for 2m of speaker wire. :spend: It looks like you can find some Silver Eclipse on Amazon for a lot less money. :scratch:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sheesh. Looks like I'll have to move to GB if I'm going to get silver cable in my price range. That stinks. Thanks for your help with this. If you or anyone thinks of anything else, let me know.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally found a UK site with very reasonable prices for the QED Silver Anniversary XT cable. I purchased enough for my left/right front and center speakers. I will order more for my side and rear speakers after I get my flooring down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts