Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Total newbie here, I bought an Infocus x9 this spring as an impulse buy to show movies in the backyard. It was fun, but I ended up mounting it in my basement playroom for movie nights with the kids (the bugs were terrible outside and it's already getting cold up here). I am currently projecting a 102 inch screen onto a light tan colored wall, I'd like to paint and frame out an actual screen on the wall but am getting totally confused on what I am reading here. Could someone recomend a fairly simple paint that would work well for my projector? The room is totally light controlled, we do sometimes leave a 40 watt light on in the back of the room so the kids don't fall down the steps. The room is 12X24 the walls and ceiling are all a light tan.

Thanks!

·
Moderator Emeritus
3,772 Posts
Hi Rob, welcome to the forum! :wave:

With your PJ and screen size I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Black Widow to you. The only question I can think of is is the screen wall smooth or rough? Drywall is OK to simply paint over, brick or cinder block aren't.

Don't be afraid to ask questions even if you may think they are silly. We don't bite here! :bigsmile:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts