Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Senior Shackster , Platinum Supporter
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a HD-AX2 for sale and movies, Apollo 13', Hulk, Next, Fast and the furious and Tokyo drift , we were soldiers,king kong, the bourne ultimatum and the supremacy, constantine, Back draft, 300, shrek the third, Riddick, V for vendetta, Shooter, payback, batman begins, van helsing, miami vice, Tomb raider, rundown, planet earth (4 disk), disturbia, poseidon, transformers, eagles farewell from melbourne and Digital video essentials, asking $200 plus shipping.

USA only!

my zip 36054

thanks!!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Re: FS: Toshiba HDDVD HD-XA2 with movies

That is a great deal, I have the Xa2 and it is one of the best upconverters out there. Plus all those movies for 200 bucks, that's a steal. I am tempted myself. I will ask a few friends to see if they are interested. If you don't mind me asking why so cheap? Especially since the XA2 was an 800 dollar machine when they first came out.

·
Senior Shackster , Platinum Supporter
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

That is a great deal, I have the Xa2 and it is one of the best upconverters out there. Plus all those movies for 200 bucks, that's a steal. I am tempted myself. I will ask a few friends to see if they are interested. If you don't mind me asking why so cheap? Especially since the XA2 was an 800 dollar machine when they first came out.
Nothing wrong!!

How about $400 is that better!!!:bigsmile:

I need the space on my rack plus I have a Blu-ray player ,

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts

Well sorry for bringing back bad memories,:bigsmile: I don't think you will have a problem selling it.:yes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.