Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Friend of the Shack
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Selling my Outlaw 990. I bought this in Jan 2006, so it has about 3.5 years of the transferrable warranty remaining. It has the latest firmware installed, and works fine.

I have the original box, manual, a second nicely-printed double-sided copy of the manual, remote, second zone remote, calibration mic, front panel input covers and power cable. I believe that there is nothing missing at all.

The unit itself is very clean physically. There are a couple "mars" on the top, but the front, sides, back and remotes are pretty much spotless. The mars on the top are subtle, and I didn't notice them at first. This has only been used in a smoke-free home and a child-free area. The reason I am selling is that I have upgraded to the Cary Cinema 11.

You can find more information here. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I'm asking $650 plus shipping to the lower 48. $650 is a great price!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Re: FS: Outlaw Audio Model 990 Pre/Pro - $699

Dang...just bought one for $725.

·
Friend of the Shack
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FS: Outlaw Audio Model 990 Pre/Pro - $699

Have you advertised this on Audiogon? I bet it would be gone in a jiffy if you did. That thing looks brand new.
Yeah, it's on AudiogoN, HTG, Audioholics and my workplace's "for sale" newsgroup all at the same price. I had a good hit today from AudiogoN, and ended up talking with the guy for 30 or 40 minutes; nice conversation. Yeah, at that price, it shouldn't last long.

It is in good shape, and works fine.

·
Friend of the Shack
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: FS: Outlaw Audio Model 990 Pre/Pro - $650

What do I have to do?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

I'll lower it to $650 here at the Shack first!!!!!!

Let's GO!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Re: FS: Outlaw Audio Model 990 Pre/Pro - $650

Awesome price!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.