Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Senior Shackster , Platinum Supporter
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Sanyo PLV-z4 for sale with a 100" Da-lite HCC (pull down) or Elite screen matte white (pull down) and a Samsung Bd1400, the pj has about 160 hours on the new bulb, $1000 plus shipping.

from 36054, ALSOLD!!!!!

Sold to tonyvdb!!

·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Sanyo Z4 package for sale

The picture is pretty good, I did the calibration with the EyeOne and the HCFR.

before

after

·
Registered
13 Posts

Wow that does look good.

Man Im so in love with the SVS speakers I dont know what to do with myself.

I also have no finished my basement so I have nowhere to put this. However if you have some SCS or MTS speakers for sale lmk!!!

Brandon

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts

If I had the cash I would jump on this deal The Z4 is one of the best 720p projectors out there for ease of setup in hard locations. I have the Z2 and love it but its not very bright compared to the Z4

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts

In my opinion no projector is going to work well in rooms that dont have good light control but its going to be fairly good but not as good as some of the newer projectors out there. The Z4 has gerat lens shift abilities and is easy to place in a room.

·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

How is this projector in bright areas? I considering placing this in my living room.

BJ
I can have the lights on when I watch local channels on HD, the picture is pretty bright but with movies is a lot better with the lights off, I never had this PJ on my living room so I don't know:dontknow:

I'm glad you like the speakers!!

the only other speakers I have for sale are some Boston Acoustics VR3 towers, VR 920 center and VRX rear!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts

Rodny is in Costa Rica visiting relatives for a couple of weeks. I believe he is going to be back around the 14th or so. I am not sure if he will have Internet access until then.

·
Registered
107 Posts

GREAT PROJECTOR..... I have one hooked up to my V30 and samsung 5000 blu-ray/hd-dvd player. I love how sharp the image is and the color is also great. it will be a long time before I change my projector.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.