Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would appreciate the opportunity to serve you in this area. Please give me a call personally.

Sonnie's Custom Theaters has been in business for fifty-eleven years and no one is as old as us. Our products are antiques and cost more than the competition, but it looks rustic and you will like it, we promise. Satisfaction guaranteed or we'll give you a cookie.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they are grape... but I will have to ask the owner and he won't be back for a couple of years.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
When I buy my house in june(hopefully) how much to come to Charlotte and make sure everything is at the best settings :D

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Have you noticed how this displays in the new posts list?

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I buy my house in june(hopefully) how much to come to Charlotte and make sure everything is at the best settings :D
Look... I realize we are custom installers, but we don't make house calls. We just help you do the custom install by phone. Okay... somewhat like a "customer" install. Hey... it is so much easier for us and we will beat anyone else's price by 25% too. You save money, we save time. Win-Win!!!

Don't get no better than that. :T

Any franchising opportunities? My wife likes to bake cookies. Plus I'm in Michigan.
Absolutely, send me a blank check. Once I figure out how much I can cash it for, I'll let you know how many cookies she can bake. I will also expect 91.274528% of the profits, plus $14 per cookie sold. I really don't care how much you ask for them, but you have to sale at least 20 dozen a day or you have to pay a short sale penalty of $399 per day. It is really easy though, cause people will pay just about anything for grape cookies.

Have you noticed how this displays in the new posts list?
:gulp:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
My wife said no go to many cookies. She wanted huge kitchen remodel and extra bakers,grape cookies must be labor intensive! I'll save that money towards new gear and keep working for the man.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am truly sadden by her decision... now my wife may starve... my daughter won't be able to make it to school cause she has no transportation (no, I am NOT letting her drive my Porsche, my BMW or my Benz... forget it)... and who knows, I may starve too. This is NOT good... I am heart broken and I am not sure it can be mended. Please convince her to send this poor man a blank check. I promise I will spend it wisely on things I covet.

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Sonnie: Seriously it is time for confession of your sins, seriously!:D:D Lying, covetousness... all in one post!:D:D. "Its Sonnie, its Sonnie, oh Lord. Standing in the need of prayer." :laugh:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a really long time, but I don't think anyone can say exactly cause it's fifty-eleven... you know... 50-11. As I say it most of the time... fifty-leven. :justdontknow:

I been workin' like a mule for fifty-leven years and I am tiring... no... not retiring, just tiring.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I've heard a lot about Denonizers, Onkyonizers, Marantzizers, and Yamahanizers, but I'd like to hear about the secret brands. $19,396 down seems fair to me :)

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well... you know if I tell you, then you won't ever be able to enjoy it!

You just gotta pay and have faith that it will sound better than anything you have ever heard. Dead silence, I promise!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts