Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Having some trouble calibrating my c-fi xtream music, i have disabled everything at both driver and console level and still the soundcard seems to be cutting in very late, taking til 60hz to get going. anone got any idea why ?

Attachments

·
REW Author
6,711 Posts
Bear in mind the scale, the response is only about 0.1dB down at 60Hz, the -3dB frequency is just over 8Hz. That is a good calibration result.

·
Registered
157 Posts
On the Speaker Properties -> Levels you must mute the Line In level, that level controls how much of the line in signal gets fed back out to the speakers, if it is not muted you have a feedback loop. Control the line in level from the Recording device properties.
Thanks John. Worked for me

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi ! New to this and trying to get the soundcard calibrated. Windows 8.1, soundblaster x-fi hd usb and drivers that came with cd. Problem is when I go from line out to line in with cable there is no sound in the line in. Tested with music from iphone - line in ok. Tested line out to my receiver - all ok, but when I loop nothing. When I check windows mixer. - only input in the "what u hear" card or what ever that is. When I pull the line out cable - the "what you hear" still gets input. Shouldnt this stop ? Did try to calibrate sound card using the what u hear - and just get a flat line. Some how I dont believe this. In all the above its either win 7, vista, xp but how to this on win 8.1 ? Something wrong with driver or ? Hope someone here can help. I do have the radio shack spl - and considering the minidsp umik-1 - but its expensive so hope I can get this to work some how.
Thx in advance.
/Thomas

61 - 64 of 64 Posts