Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi ! New to this and trying to get the soundcard calibrated. Windows 8.1, soundblaster x-fi hd usb and drivers that came with cd. Problem is when I go from line out to line in with cable there is no sound in the line in. Tested with music from iphone - line in ok. Tested line out to my receiver - all ok, but when I loop nothing. When I check windows mixer. - only input in the "what u hear" card or what ever that is. When I pull the line out cable - the "what you hear" still gets input. Shouldnt this stop ? Did try to calibrate sound card using the what u hear - and just get a flat line. Some how I dont believe this. In all the above its either win 7, vista, xp but how to this on win 8.1 ? Something wrong with driver or ? Hope someone here can help. I do have the radio shack spl - and considering the minidsp umik-1 - but its expensive so hope I can get this to work some how.
Thx in advance.
/Thomas

61 - 64 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.