0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Was just wondering if anyone has any feedback othe the above headphones.:flex:

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
First of all ... Welcome :wave:

I don't have any experience with this headphones or any other (I always use my speakers) :bigsmile:

They look nice, but I'm wondering if you'll use the when watching movies ... if that's the case, I think that headphones that cover your ear will be better (they will cancel any sound, and you will hear just the movie) :yes:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Along the lines of what salvasol.. it depends on the application you want to use them for.

I don't have a problem with in-ear phones, but some do. However, at that price point, I don't hold out high hopes for the fidelity of the sound. I bought a pair of in-ear types that cost more to ship than the actual item (all told, it was $10). I didn't have any expectations, I was just curious and was willing to spend the $10. They were just as awful as I'd expected.. and worse in that they didn't really fit at all.

If you really want to get something decent, I'd stick to the brand names.. shure or etymotic would be the two I'd look at first. You can get some decent info at headphone.com.

And welcome!! Hope you stick around!

JCD

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi all,
Was just wondering if anyone has any feedback othe the above headphones.:flex:
I agree with JCD. Headroom is an excellent place to start. However, I own a pair of Grado SR60`s, and they are everything that I have heard and read. Also, quite durable, as my kids have snuck into the room and tok them, did not treat them so nicely, and still they are working fine. For 60.00, a great value.

Likewise, Grado has come out with a brand new pair, less dollars called the Grado SR40. See what you think.
http://www.hometheaterreview.com/equipment-reviews/audio-reviews/headphone-reviews/grado_sr40_headphones_reviewed002272.php

Now if you want in ear types, better quality and can spend more, try the Etymotic ER4-P. See what you think of these as well. Hope this helps.

http://www.hometheaterreview.com/equipment-reviews/audio-reviews/headphone-reviews/etymotic_er4-p_micropro_in-ear_headphones_reviewed002074.php

1 - 4 of 4 Posts