Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has purchased any RL-p 18's of late? I am looking for two units.

Thank you

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GREAT NEWS !!!! GREAT NEWS !!!

PS The RL-p 15's...love them,now I have to get dual 18's. I did send you an email Mike.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Scott,

Are you going to build 2 more deep freezers, or maybe you'll try a pair sealed?

Mike,
Do not sell to Arthur. He has a sickness:coocoo:. A severe addiction. Do not support his descent into madness.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Scott,

Are you going to build 2 more deep freezers, or maybe you'll try a pair sealed?

Mike,
Do not sell to Arthur. He has a sickness:coocoo:. A severe addiction. Do not support his descent into madness.
Ricci - Yes, I would love to have another pair of General Electric refriger...erm, I mean, big LLT's but just the thought of having to lift up not one but two of them to put on top of the other (the only place for such big subs in my room) subs sounds terrible. I am a small guy so moving around just one on the floor can be a chore. *ahem* Anyway, yes, I will most likely try the second pair out as dual sealed cabs. Something very similar to Sherv's Maelstrom/Ava's sealed set. At some point I would convert them into a larger, vented pair but for now they will be in a more compact fashion. Yep. Discretely positioned behind the couch. :hide: :hsd:

Mike - No! Don't listen to Ricci. Guys like Arthur that are crazy enough to have a few pallets worth of subs deserves to order another pair...of ummm....pallets of subwoofers. What ever keeps you guys down at Sound Splinter working comfortably. :spend::spend::spend:
Hehehe. Whew! Looks like there is going to be a new surge of subwoofer-ness for some lucky gents in the near future. :innocent:

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Scott,

How big is your room?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not very big. Probably not too much bigger than your room. I'd say somewhere around 2000cuft of space. Sounds like more than it is. I've got tall ceilings.

Another note about my next pair...

I may just skip the sealed business (sure would look cool behind me but...) and go straight with some vented sono's. I have up until "build time" to decide so I am still thinking it over. Heh, I can picture myself getting this next pair and then later on in the next year buying yet another pair of RLp18's just so I can have those sexy cones looking over me from their sealed cabs.

:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts