Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SpectraCal is at it again... they just won't stop. :dontknow:

SpectraCal has another great offer going on right now through the end of March for the CalPC Software w/ the Spyder4 Enhanced Colorimeter at $199.00, but you could also win one of five of these kits being given away right here at Home Theater Shack.

YES! That is FIVE of these packages being given away to FIVE lucky members!

Here's the scoop... if you are already a member here at Home Theater Shack and have 10 posts (no post padding) in our forums by March 31, 2012 (these do not have to be new posts), you can enter the giveaway by posting your entry in the SpectraCal CalPC/Spyder4 Promotion and Giveaway Qualification Thread.

Here's the catch... the drawing will be held on or about April 1, 2012, so you have a very short time to qualify and enter.

Shipping will be covered worldwide!

NOTE: If you don't want to miss out on the great deal of $199, don't worry, if you buy now and win the giveaway, SpectraCal will refund you the $199. Either way you can't lose! You get a great deal and you might just get it for free!

As a side note... SpectraCal is also running a promotion on CalMAN w/ Spyder4 Enhanced for an amazing low $229 through the end of March.

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
How does the Spyder4 compare to the i1Display2 OEM they were using for the package give-away a couple of rounds ago? Better? Worse? About the same?
I would say pretty close to the same. But I have zero experience with the Spyder and have yet to look at what SpectraCal is offering.

I would guess that this coincides with the departure of the i1D2 and the M2. Gotta love the folks at SpectraCal!! :T

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm not sure if I need this but I sure wouldn't turn it down. Count me in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats!
That's definitely what I like and what I would expect to be no give-away but a give-to-me.^^

Spyder3 had already attracted me every now and then but there was always something else again that kept me from buying one. Now #4 is out and we'll see again if...
... maybe I should rise my counter for non padded postings here and give HTS a try. :praying:

I highly appreciate the SpectraCal offer of 'shipping worldwide'. Previous promos (at least those I remember) were for U.S. residents only or at least expected the winners to have an U.S. address to ship to. Since I'm one of those living outside the U.S. (supposing I'm not the only one :dunno: ) I welcome this offer allowing us international HTS members to participate again.
I do understand that tons of high(ly) (indep)ended single-packed speakers or the 240" core wound with the ultimative seamless silver screen might run into really exorbitant freight rates, silly people not willing to pay tax and/or customs when winning something of that value and similiar reasons letting donators decide to not ship worldwide. But it's definitely better if they do.
SpectraCal should not run into trouble like that as the package is of common size and they seem to be well presented all over the world allowing to deliver free of additional charges.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Terrific. Count me in to

·
Registered
13 Posts
I could use that I my TV room.
Panasonic Viera TC-P60ST30,
Onkyo TX NR708,
Oppo BDP-93 3D Blueray player
Kef Q900,