Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the SpectraCal Giveaway Qualification Thread.

Once you are qualified for the giveaway, post in this thread that you are qualified and would like to be entered.

Please DO NOT post until you are FULLY qualified.

If you post prior to being FULLY qualified, your post may be deleted without notification.

Qualifications:
  • Qualification period is from December 1, 2011 through February 28, 2012.
    You MUST be a registered member of the forum by January 31, 2012 in order to qualify.
    A random drawing will be held shortly after February 28, 2012 from the qualified entries.

• You must have a minimum of 25 posts in the forums as part of the qualifications... PLUS 10 new posts during the qualification period. If you already have 25 posts when the qualification period starts, you will need 10 more "during the qualification period" for a total of 35 posts.

Example 1: You have 0 posts when the qualification period starts. You will need 25 posts during the qualification period to qualify.
    Example 2: You have 7 posts when the qualification period starts. You will need 18 posts during the qualification period to qualify.
    Example 3: You have 15 posts when the qualification period starts. You will need 10 posts during the qualification period to qualify.
    Example 4: You have 20 posts when the qualification period starts. You will need 10 posts during the qualification period to qualify.
    Example 5: You have 25 posts when the qualification period starts. You will need 10 posts during the qualification period to qualify.
    Example 6: You have 50 posts when the qualification period starts. You will need 10 posts during the qualification period to qualify.
    Example 7: You have 7,500 posts when the qualification period starts. You will need 10 posts during the qualification period to qualify.

Every member has to have 10 posts during the qualification period. Some may have to have more because they will need to reach the minimum of 25 posts as part of the qualification.

You will NOT be qualified until you have all the required posts, plus met all of the additional qualifications herein.

• No post padding! (Minimum 25 word count per post!)

• Your audio/video equipment must be listed in our Home Theater Equipment forum.

• Tell us that you are qualified and would like to be entered into the giveaway by posting below. HOWEVER... Please MAKE SURE you are ACTUALLY qualified before you post in this thread. You MUST be FULLY qualified before you post in this thread or your post will be deleted without notification. This means you MUST qualify FIRST... BEFORE you post in this thread. :T

SHIPPING: Shipping is covered worldwide!

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

Best of luck... :T

NOTE: This is the qualification thread ONLY... please DO NOT post in this thread until you are FULLY qualified.

NOTE: If you post prior to being FULLY qualified, your post may be deleted without notification.

Best of luck!

For discussion on the giveaway, click here!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
1st to post and not get deleted!!!!
Register me!!!

:edit:
That is to say this should be the first post not deleted.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
I am qualified and would like to be entered into the giveaway

Thanks HTS for a great forum and to SpectraCal for great giveaway!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've made my 10th post today during the specified time frame with a total of 40 posts, so that should qualify me. I'm really surprised that there are not more entries here!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm qualified for this. This would be super cool to take to my friend's houses to help them out with their much nicer displays! Thanks! Maybe the start to a new line of work?

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I have qualified and would like to be considered for this giveaway.
Thanks for this donation and your sponsorship of the site.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts