Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Son, (7 years old and autistic) has just discovered that the world can read what I post on these forums, and decided that because he loves starwars so much he wanted to tell everyone about it. So here goes:

1- The searchlights on the hometheatershack picture look like lightsabers.
2- There are red lightsabers and there are green and blue ones and there are yellow lightsabers.
3- A girl jedi has a red lightsaber.
4- The other jedis' have green and blue and yellow.
5- The clones have guns.
6- Their names are anaiken and darth vader and obe wan canobi (SP?) and luke skywalker, there are the sith and the droids and the names of the ships are: The star fighter, and earth and the snow earth and the hot earth.
7- The other ships what I doesn't know the other ships.

That is my report, the starwars report.
Hope you all enjoy this review and get much out of it. I typed it verbatim.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's why it's so great to see.. they have acompletely different outlook on things.. A completely different set of filters on the world. Fascinating!
Yes, sometimes I think they see the world as it actually is, whilst we see either what we're taught to see or what we want to see.

When I showed him the responses a huge smile came across his face. reading and writing isn't a strong point with autism so I am hoping this will spur him on the write more reviews for us.

cheers,
Dr F

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
When I showed him the responses a huge smile came across his face. reading and writing isn't a strong point with autism so I am hoping this will spur him on the write more reviews for us.

cheers,
Dr F
I would love to read more of his postings:T Keep them coming:clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts