Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hello

I just did the wiring and test it with some music, and just one word, amazing, I tested it without any sound adjustment from the receiver and without the minidsp (I will be adding this later) and sound with music was awsome! very good and controlled that is delivered effortless.

I will continue finishing the room and add the minidsp and once I have my projector fixed, I will test it with a very good movie.
Cool! Keep us updated. :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Hello everybody

I just had some time this weekend and began playing with my UMIK (thanks HTS!) and REW. I also start playing with the miniDSP that I'm using for this subwoofer. This is a pic of my first measurment, without any eq, crossover or adjustment.

·
Registered
334 Posts
this is the pic of the first measurement

I will open a thread in the REW forum because I have some questions
Looks like the Mini-DSP will be helping you out considerably.

I just started tweaking my setup with one to dial it in as well and have some issues similar to yours (big trough) that I have to figure out what I can do to help fix it within reason (cant move the sub as my wife wont let me lol)...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Looks like the Mini-DSP will be helping you out considerably.

I just started tweaking my setup with one to dial it in as well and have some issues similar to yours (big trough) that I have to figure out what I can do to help fix it within reason (cant move the sub as my wife wont let me lol)...
you are right, it will help me a lot, I'm I got it.

here is a link to my thread in the REW room

http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/rew-forum/80994-si-ht18-rew-measurment-autoeq-minidsp-need-feedback-experts.html

·
Registered
334 Posts
101 - 107 of 107 Posts