Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stereo Integrity HT Driver Giveaway - Qualification Thread

HTS and SI are teaming up to give away 3 (three) HT drivers to 3 (three) lucky members at HTS (1 driver per winner). Winner's choice of a 15" or 18" driver.

Qualifications:

• Qualification period is from May 20, 2013 through August 31, 2013.
    A random drawing for one winner will be held the first part of September 2013 from the qualified entries.

This giveaway is limited to members residing in the United States only. You must be able to prove your residency in the United States.

• ONLY members who are registered as of May 31, 2013 are eligible to qualify.

• You must have a minimum of 25 posts during the qualification period and be a continually active member at HTS.

• No post padding! (Minimum 25 word count per post!)

• Qualified members must post below in this Qualification Thread that you would like to be entered into the giveaway drawing.

SHIPPING: Shipping is covered for U.S. addresses only (CONUS - lower 48 only). If you live elsewhere you must provide a CONUS address for shipping.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

IMPORTANT NOTE! This giveaway is for members who are participating on a regular basis. If you are only participating for the opportunity to win a giveaway and come to the forum for that sole purpose, we reserve the right to disqualify you. It is not a complicated process to figure this out. It seems we have some members who only show up long enough to get their qualifying posts and we never see them otherwise. This is not a giveaway to try to gain new members or try to generate posts... it is a giveaway to reward those who participate regularly and help us consistently build content.

Best of luck... :T

As we always say... thanks for being a member at Home Theater Shack!!!

This is the Qualification Thread ONLY... and you should only post in it once you are qualified. Please read the qualifications carefully. For comments or questions, please use the Stereo Integrity HT Driver Giveaway thread.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm qualified! Please sign me up for this giveaway! I would love to have one of these beasts! I would go with the 18; my wife would kill me, but I would show her how beneficial bass is in life :)

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Count me in please. I dont know how many posts I had before this started, but I can guarantee I will have over the minimum required by the time this giveaway takes place. Thank you HTS and SI...

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We have winners!

The winners will be announced in the HTS Newsletter upon its release this Sunday or Monday.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Newsletter is out!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to all the winners :hail:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.