Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Graham
I'm also a "new" guy :surrender: who is interested in your service. I would appreciate if you can send me your E-Mail address
thanks
Juergen

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello Graham,
Nice to know a veteran is giving helpful service.
is it possible for you to do Tapped Horn Subs with 6.5" Drivers.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I thought I would introduce myself and explain a bit more about what I am offering and the costs involved.

I have been using SketchUp for a while now and having designed a few subs for myself and some others I decided it would be a great idea to start offering a design service to save time for people.

This service will be for ported, sealed and Passive Radiator subs.

Once the optimum box size, port size etc.. has be determined in WinISD I will then create a 3D SketchUp drawing off the model. Once the drawing has been approved by the customer then I will create a cut sheet showing all dimensions and then produce a 2D flat sheet with the pieces on the mdf sheets so you can see how if fits and how many sheets you will need.

We all know that there are big savings to be made from building your own subwoofer in comparison to commercial subs and this is by no means to take anything away from commercial subs as there are some greats out there. But it gives you great satisfaction knowing you have built your own.

Also included will be a step by step guide on how to build and what piece to glue on what and at what stage so it makes the whole process pain free as it was very scary for me when I build my first sub.

The charge for this service will be $100 complete for a new design and $40 for a design which has already been done and you simply want to use one I have already done.

Feel free to ask any questions or give me a shout if you are interested.

cheers

Graham
Good info Thanks:bigsmile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Graham,

I am also interested in your service and do not have enough posts. Can you please contact me?

Thanks,

Greg

·
Registered
11 Posts
new here, have built boxes for my car but the cuts were nowhere near decent and i was just winging it. i have a good understanding of woodworking, just limited tools.

one of your pre-fab templates would be awesome for what i want to do. i have 100watt rms infinity plate amp i want to use for this build.

please let me know where i should relay other information!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Graham,

Are you still providing this service? I sent you a PM... Let me know if that was the wrong procedure.

Thanks, Casey

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Graham
I am interested in having you design a subwoofer enclosure using Acoustic Elegance TD15H with dual opposed passive radiators from AE as well (PR18).
I haven't seen any posts recently and was curious if you were still offering your services?

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Hi there,

I am still offering this service but have been quite busy lately. Have you worked out anything in terms of cu ft, tuning etc......

cheers

Graham

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
For music usage exclusively, tuned to 25-30Hz. I am really open to your input on this but I don't want anything huge.
PM sent yesterday.
Send me your email address please.
Definitely want to get this project done.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wooow the last post was made in 2013. Its been a while. Is this service still available? I am a new member and therefore cannot email @gperkins_1973. Graham, are you still providing the service?

Looking forward to hear from you.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts