Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
I think they need a whole new sound crew. Better mixing would've made a huge improvement.
That's what we thought too. Fergie's mic wasn't even on when they started. The sound crew was obviously lacking. Reminded me of a Saturday Night Live performance, they all sound awful.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I found the halftime show totally uninspireing. But even it was better than th botched national anthem. This year's commercials were also weak. About the only good thing about this years superbowl was the football. Imagine that.:rant:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I found the halftime show totally uninspireing. But even it was better than th botched national anthem. This year's commercials were also weak. About the only good thing about this years superbowl was the football. Imagine that.:rant:

Agree here ...... sound was awful, music stunk for the most part with
all the repetitive chorus's. I enjoy music, but whatever happened to
songs with lyrics and meaning and harmony? just got rapping and repetition
and bad sound and bad singing. uggh...
I would have rather watched a dog/frisbee halftime show.
(or even a traditional marching band -lol).

As far as the anthem goes - it should
be "presented" to us in all its' glory ..... not "performed". just imo.

-M

·
Registered
899 Posts
I was excited at first when BEP was going to be doing the show. But the moment he started singing and the auto-tune mic kicked in I was DISGUSTED! I can't stand that singers today all use auto-tune. And I definitely agree that whoever was mixing the sound should have been fired one minute into the show. lol

It was a great "show" for sure. Just the audio was awful and singing as well. I think the last great show I can remember was 2001 when Aerosmith, Nelly and N'SYNC performed. Along with having Ben Stiller, Chris Rock and Adam Sandler. I think that mix of old(er) rock, rap and pop as well as comedy was perfect! but that's just me. :T

·
Premium Member
2,116 Posts
I found the halftime show totally uninspiring. But even it was better than the botched national anthem. This year's commercials were also weak. About the only good thing about this years superbowl was the football. Imagine that.:rant:
I think you nailed it.

I hate watching a performance that sounds so bad - I wish I was listening to the radio or a CD.

·
Registered
54 Posts
What was up with Christina Ag and the botched up lyrics,, guess they could have gave her a teleprompt but maybe she cant read either!:unbelievable:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts