1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.svsound.com/pages/16-ultra-series

SB16-Ultra will be $1999.99
PB16-Ultra will be $2499.99

New amps with a smartphone DSP app as well. Front controls look nice. I definitely hope they can be dimmed or turned off because they look pretty bright. I'd like to see them up on data-bass soon :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Can be dimmed and turned off via the smartphone app. I just downloaded the app and it is interesting. I have on order 1 sb16 ultra. I am hoping to get it with a couple weeks. I am very excited.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Wow! They should already have Data Bass results! Can't wait to read about it when they are released. Mr. Ricci should be all over it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thats it? No real info on this forum about the new 16 series?

I want one so bad...well 2. But i have the PC-13 and do not see a "Need" for a upgraded sub...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got my SB 16 and I like it a lot. I am in a 2600 cut totally sealed room. I used to have dual SB 13 's.

The bass hits so much harder on these. But as the saying goes I definitely want another. The bass in my main string position is just as ample but deeper. You can feel the seat cushions shake with the 16. I never felt that with the dual 13's. But as I go around the room the duals were more even in other areas of the room.

I have yet to watch a hole movie because I have been trying to nurse my dog back to life. It has been hard trying to do that. I am physically and emotionally draining.

I will hopefully have more info soon.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
414 Posts
Dope good sir.

I enjoy the depth of my PC-13. That makes my windows flex, curtains move, and the recliner quake and shake. So i could only imagine the PB-16. Online says that my PC-13 has 50mm of excursion...that the new ported 16 has 98mm.

For
The
Love
Of
God!

The amount of air movement with a 16" cone and up to 98mm of excursion...i just cant even.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Well the tapatalk search is useful. I searched 4 diff times and no results of that. Only this thread showed up

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,328 Posts
I'll have an SB16 in a week or two, so I should have a review up sometime in the beginning of 2017.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,328 Posts
Congrats! Be sure to come back and post your thoughts after you've had a chance to try it out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts