Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi guys. I can new to this forum and I wanted to ask some questions about the PB1000. My room is about 1100 cubic feet with a carpeted floor. I like games, movies, and music equally. I like Metal/rock/dubstep/EDM. Would that sub be enough or should I increase my budget? I read Jman's review and it seems the PB1000 seems good to me. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If your room is sealed, so 1100 ft^3 is the entire space, then the PB-1000 would have no problem with that. The room I used for my review is about 50% larger than yours, and it was just fine. If you really like to push things the PB-2000 might be more to your liking, but if your budget doesn't allow that I think you would be pleased with the PB-1000.
Do you think the PB2000 to be worth $800? I assume you would consider the Rythmik LV12R a much better buy for $590? The PB1000, PB2000, and Rythmik get lots of positive reviews though. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I haven't had the opportunity to hear the PB-2000, but I imagine it's a very good subwoofer. The LV12R is not the Rythmik equivalent to that model though, it would be the LVX12 instead. The LV12R sits in between the PB-1000 and PB-2000. If you can afford the extra few bucks the LV12R is well worth it. If not, the PB-1000 is certainly no slouch.
Good to know! Thanks Jman!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.