Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i connect each sub separately using the Left and Right channel outputs to the subs

1 subwoofer PB13Ultra left channel mono and 2 subwoofer PB13Ultra right channel mono

look like front speaker left channel mono and right channel mono

will work stereo right ???

if put left 1st subwoofer for corner and right 2nd subwoofer corner so be more db very louder right correct

·
Banned
4,015 Posts
As long as your receiver supports 2 subs then you would output the Left and Right channel accordingly, the PB13Ultra does not accept High level inputs from a stereo preamp.

Placement of subs in corners usually boosts the gain of the sub as it is affected by the boundaries so you would get a lot of bass, depending on how big you room is then it could be an issue and may require EQ'ing to tame there responses.

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u can see screenshot AVR but its show subwoofer 2 red and 1 white
so i wil get accept high level input ???

·
Banned
4,015 Posts
ohh i want High level inputs what i need it ????
You do not need it as your av amp will be dealing with the subs crossover and Integration with your choice of speakers, the PB13Ultra only accepts stereo Lo-Level inputs which is what you need.

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
But if you are using the above AVR then you certainly will not be needing the Hi-Level inputs if using the PB13, the 1 & 2 Lo-Level outputs are all you need.
ok its ok no need high level input do u sure Lo-Level output will do very louder right ???
Why don't you look at the new PB12 Plus as that accepts High Level inputs...

http://www.svsound.com/products-sub-box-newpb12plus.cfm
ohh i dont like because 525 watt not enough louder

people say PB13 Very best great that subwoofer

·
Banned
4,015 Posts
Yes the PB13 is the better sub and Lo-level inputs is all you need, I have always used Lo-Level connections and have excellent bass for both movies and music.

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok wow many people say PB13ultra for best u playing music for very loud u room still shaking ???

ok if put placement 1st subwoofer front left corner PB13ultra subwoofer and 2nd subwoofer front right corner PB13ultra so be good placement front left corner and front right corner
so be more db and very loud correct ??? so then i playing music songs my house wil shaking right ???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts