Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am getting closer and closer to creating my dream home theater. One component I am really excited about is the subwoofer: SVS PB-13 ULTRA. I have noticed everyone is selling them for $1999 with a variation on cents (e.g. $1999.65).

Is there anyplace out in this wonderful world of technology that sells NEW PB13s for less than $1999?

Thanks,

AudioVideoFanatic

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,368 Posts
Hello everyone,

I am getting closer and closer to creating my dream home theater. One component I am really excited about is the subwoofer: SVS PB-13 ULTRA. I have noticed everyone is selling them for $1999 with a variation on cents (e.g. $1999.65).

Is there anyplace out in this wonderful world of technology that sells NEW PB13s for less than $1999?
Nope. Unless you buy a 'b' stock, or run into the occasional sale, they're always going to be the exact same price. That's how most ID (Internet Direct) companies work, so SVS is not unique in that regard.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Trust me, the PB13u is a tough sub to beat for that price. They have been compared to subs cost twice as much.

·
Registered
910 Posts
If you don't have allot of spare room for the PB13 Ultra. You should look at their cylinder subs specifically the PC 13 Ultra. I recall the cost is approx $1700.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You are not going to get a better price than this especially when at the lower frequencies the 13 Ultra bested the Paradigm Sub 2. See Audioholics table comparison one the respective tests with the 16hz tune on the SVS

·
Registered
414 Posts
Check ebay out, i have been using for years with no issues. Also local craigslist, thats where i found my pc13 ultra. Half off, bought it off a guy who actually knew HT stuff. He is a AVS forum guy. And has a 4sub setup. So i got a superb find

1 - 8 of 8 Posts