Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

SVS PC13 Ultra

Tags
pc13 ultra
14K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  Jon Liu 
Re: Svs pc13 ultra

Ive had both in my room and the PB13 is alot cleaner and is not as boomy. I get no port noise unlike the PC13 and the deep bass is more pleasurable. The PB13 is definitely the clear winner and it looks better.
cheers

Graham

Re: Svs pc13 ultra

Thomas,

Even when the SVS chap came over to my house to demo the PB sub he couldn't believe the difference in my room.
The box is much cleaner than the cylinder and that horrid port noise of the cylinder! Yuk! Bad design in my eyes.

The box even at full load doesn't chuff at all.

The main problem I found was moving it around to find the best listening position. Talk about bad back. :doh:

cheers

Graham

Bigbucks,

Every room is different I suppose. Take for example the Pulse DVD it chuffed at -20db on the MV and bassotronics was another source of music that made the PC13 chuff.

Mine hasn't been EQ'd with an external device but only with Onkyo's Audyssey but the PB13 sounds cool.

They both are still not the most musical sub though which is why I am still searching...

cheers

Graham

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.