Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I, like everyone else, was a bit reluctant to buy something over the internet without hearing it, but I did and I have never looked back. I own an SVS PB10 ISD and have been enjoying it now for the past eight months.

I was thinking of an upgrade. I want to go for another SVS PB10 and when I emailed Eric I was notified that SVS is in the process of expanding to my neck of the woods in South Africa. That is a big move.

Big one. I had no idea how many people in South Africa were interested in the product (and who have purchased).

So I just wanted to make a thread concerning this great move and perhaps get some information from SVS themselves.

When, how and who. :D

Cheers.

--Sincerely,

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hi Vaughan,

Your best bet would be to email Erik or Ron directly for more details. I can tell you if we are "in the process" of adding a dealer...it will still usually be 6 months minimum before you see any SVS products in that location.

Tom V.
SVS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.