Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is appropriate or not, but I've been interested in a new center channel, so when I googled svsound (on wife lappy and wasn't sure of url), the results showed: "this site may harm your computer"

When I finally accessed their site, Norton Antivirus quarantined two different temp files from their site.

What's up with their site? Is anyone else experiencing this?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anyone else have any issues getting to the SVS website? I just get the following error in the browser:

Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Yup, seem like its down completely. The Canadian SVS distributor is up Sonic boom audio

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just tried to get to the SVS site again today to no avail. Internet Explorer now says "The URL you have requested does not have a web site associated with it." I hadn't seen this until today. Any word on when it will be back up again?

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hmmm, Strange, It was working yesterday. They must still be having issues.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I just tried the web site. No love. That's not good for an internet direct company! I hope they get their site back up soon.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
That is strange indeed because I was just on the site yesterday myself. I cannot imagine what could be going on. :huh:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Yea, I've been trying for several days to log into their website and getting the same info. Any SVS guy's know whats going on? I don't need anything, just surfing & I frequently visit their site for the latest news.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
The Canadian site is still up and running Sonic Boom Audio I sent them an email to see if they know what is going on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts