Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I currently have dual PSA XV15s but I have had SVS subs prior to that. I had the original 20-39PCi and it was really nice and then I went to one of their box subs, the PB12-plus and it was a beast. I am really interested in hearing the SVS Ultra Towers.

·
Registered
92 Posts
This depends a lot on your listening levels. One might struggle, but two PB10s should be fine in a room that size. You are probably not going to get reference levels below 25 Hz, but as long as you are not hearing untoward noises, and are happy with the results you are getting now, then all that is left to do is enjoy. :T

But, you could always add one or two more subs if needed!
SVS suggested that 2 PB 10s would be the best for me. Was looking at 12s but they pointed me to the 10s.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
SVS suggested that 2 PB 10s would be the best for me. Was looking at 12s but they pointed me to the 10s.
SVS knows what they are doing, if they recommend the PB1000s, I'm sure those would do a great job and will save you a lot of money. But getting the 12's wouldn't hurt anything either, moving as much, or even more air than three of the 10's can.

·
Registered
92 Posts
SVS knows what they are doing, if they recommend the PB1000s, I'm sure those would do a great job and will save you a lot of money. But getting the 12's wouldn't hurt anything either, moving as much, or even more air than three of the 10's can.
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe I'll take advantage of their upgrade policy and get the new 12s!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts