·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations

to

Jason1976
:party:
Jason wins a NEW SVSound 5.2 S-Series Speaker System + AS-EQ1 Sub EQ!

S-Series STS-02 Tower Speakers
SCS-02(C) Center Speaker
SSS-02 Surround Speakers
TWIN SB12-NSD Subwoofers
AS-EQ1 Sub EQ

:fireworks1:AWESOME!:fireworks2:
:eek:utstanding:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thank you! I will hook these up to a 5.1 channel receiver so i can do my review. Then I am going to get a 7.1 channel receiver and see how my axiom on wall speakers pair up. I hope they sound well together. If not then I will have to buy a pair of svsound speakers to finish it out as a 7.2 channel system. I will have to take photos of my set up. I guess that means I will have to clean the dust off the stuff I already have. My issue will be finding room for two subs in my living room. If they will fit under both end tables I will be find but if they don't then I will have to stick one behind my plasma tv. I'm not sure if bass is good for a plasma.

I almost forgot Sonnie has to beta test them until something newer comes out. I may never get to hear them for years. :help: lol

·
Registered
730 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy the system!
Thank you. I can't wait to get it. I will let everyone know how well it stacks up to the other equipment I have. I have to write a review on them. I hope they sound great. I know I like the sound of vintage audio over the newer stuff so I hope these sound better then my old ar3 speakers.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
WOW, Congratulations Jason! This is a great prize to win and your odds of winning were really good :clap:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congradulations Jason! woo hoo for you:clap:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Your playing with real power now, congrats jason:T

·
Registered
497 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to read the review, enjoy the system.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I can't wait to get them. My brother was at my house over the weekend and I gave him my yamaha speaker system. He was visiting since last week. He lives in Cypress, Illinois. He has a long drive to get back home. I gave him the yamaha's this morning after seeing i won these. He has a 13 hour drive to get home.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts