Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Win a NEW SVSound 5.2 S-Series Speaker System + AS-EQ1 Sub EQ

SVSound and Home Theater Shack... have teamed up to give away this AMAZING state of the art system to one lucky winner.

S-Series STS-02 Tower Speakers
SCS-02(C) Center Speaker
SSS-02 Surround Speakers
TWIN SB12-NSD Subwoofers
AS-EQ1 Sub EQ

WOW!

This complete 5.2 S-Series System with the Sub EQ sells for over $3,100 at SVSound.

Read the review of the new S-Series system by Dr. Dennis Doan.

AWESOME!

This giveaway is for our currently active members who have been posting regularly and have shown the desire to stick around and help us grow Home Theater Shack.

• Qualification period is from November 10, 2010 through February 10, 2011.
    Qualifying members must already be registered and already have 25 posts as of October 31, 2010 to qualify.
    Exception: Supporting Members may obtain their 25 posts + the additional required posts during the qualification period provided you donated prior to November 7, 2010.
  • You MUST have been active and have posted between August 1, 2010 and October 31, 2010.
    Exception: Not Required for Supporting Members who donated prior to November 7, 2010.
  • You MUST have an additional 10 posts from November 10 to November 30, 2010.
  • You MUST have an additional 10 posts from December 1 to December 31, 2010.
  • You MUST have an additional 10 posts from January 1 to January 31, 2011.
  • No Post Padding!
  • Your audio/video equipment must be listed in our Home Theater Equipment forum.
  • Tell us that you are qualified and would like to be entered into the giveaway using the SVSound 5.2 S-Series System / AS-EQ1 Giveaway Qualification Thread.

*** Qualification cannot be fully obtained until January 1, 2011 because you have to have 10 posts in January 2011.

IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU DID NOT MAKE A POST BETWEEN AUGUST 1, 2010 and OCTOBER 31, 2010 and DO NOT ALREADY HAVE 25 POSTS AS OF 10/31/2010, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS GIVEAWAY, UNLESS YOU ARE A SUPPORTING MEMBER WHO DONATED PRIOR TO NOVEMBER 7, 2010!

• The winner must be willing to post a user review here at Home Theater Shack within 60 days of receiving the products.
  • A random drawing will be held the week after February 10, 2011 from the qualified entries.
SHIPPING: These products will ONLY be shipped to a CONUS address due to the size and weight.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

Best of luck... :T

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

As is common... many times members contemplating the purchase of products being given away, may decide to hold off on their purchase in hopes of winning the giveaway. SVSound wants you to know there is no reason to wait... it's the holidays and who wants to wait until February? If you purchase one of the giveaway products during the qualification period and you end up winning, SVSound will refund your full purchase price. Now that's a deal!

*******************************************​

Not able to qualify because you don't have the minimum required posts? Well this ain't our first rodeo when it comes to giveaways... and it certainly won't be our last, Lord willing! Now is the time to start posting and build up your posts count. Visit the forum regularly... be a part of the community and post frequently... help others with a passion we all are here to enjoy! Next time we have a giveaway for our active members with minimum post counts, you'll be ready and won't miss out on the opportunity to win these awesome products. :T

This is the discussion thread for the giveaway... any comments or questions can be posted below in this thread.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice one- I reckon if you work on pre-launch products with manufacturers/dealers, you would make everyone happy-ie, more frequentlyr!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Cool giveaway. People won't qualify until January sometime. I just wonder how many people are going to post qualified ahead of time. I bet lots will.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
"Wow" :yikes:

I was looking into the AS-EQ1 just the other day and I had to tell myself "no" because of the price.... It's included in this package.... that ain't just a little throw in, it's roughly 1/3rd the cost of the set!

To say this isn't an incredible prize would be an understatement! :clap: Good luck to everyone... especially my self! :R

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
WOW, Just WOW...............:yikes::yikes: This place is unbeilievable. Good luck to all that Qual......:T

·
Registered
92 Posts
So is there a 'qualifier' tool that we can run against our account and see if we qualify?

I always wonder if I meet the criteria....

Awesome giveaway by the way!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Nice one. I qualify please sign me up
There should be a prize give away based on reading and understanding, following directions.
:) unless of course we have entered a time warp.:bigsmile:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So is there a 'qualifier' tool that we can run against our account and see if we qualify?

I always wonder if I meet the criteria....

Awesome giveaway by the way!!!!
YES... there is a qualifier tool indeed... your brain! :whistling:

I will do the thinking for you on this occasion... but you will need to think along with me... :T

You won't completely meet it yet because you can't get the 10 posts for November, December and January until November 10th, December 1st and January 1st respectively. However, you are qualified to qualify because you already have 25 posts and you have posted since August 1 and October 31, 2010.

I did not check to see if you have your equipment listed appropriately. :huh:

Use the list of qualifications as a checklist... and don't make it complicated... it is truly simple if you take the time to read it. :bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.