Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SVSound PB13-Ultra Subwoofer in Black Oak finish...

SOLD SOLD SOLD

In MINT condition... no cosmetics flaws! Performs flawlessly as well.

REDUCED TO 1099 after selling one of the two I had to sell.

Unconditional warranty expires 9/15/2019 (over 2.5 years remaining) - if there is any issue whatsoever... SVS takes care of it... period. The best customer service in the industry. I previously worked for SVS and am very familiar with how awesome they are. Search reviews and you will agree.

These sell at SVS new for $1999... and they sell them in their outlet store (with scratches and chips) for $1599 to 1799.

Original box and packing... all well taken care of... unit is boxed up as original and ready for pickup!

Private sale - no tax! Shipping can be arranged if you want to pay it... but prefer local pickup ... or will meet you somewhere if it isn't too terribly far away. I am located in Troy, Alabama 36081

Cash or Credit Card. I will process the credit card thru my local business... PM for more details.

Low-ballers may as well continue to be without, because I'm not interested in reading ridiculous offers. Sensible folks will understand how good of a deal this is.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Re: SVSound PB13-Ultra Black Oak

Well said, Sonnie. I remember watching Jurassic World with the DAC Evaluation crew down at CCC, and Indominus Rex never sounded better to these ears. His first footfalls and roar were very impressive in both the audible and tactile sense. I'm sad to see them go.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: SVSound PB13-Ultra Black Oak

Okay... really shouldn't do it... but it needs to go... it's in the way.

REDUCED TO 1099 ... Once in a lifetime deal... I don't think anyone will ever sell one this low.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.