Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
this is yet another fantastic giveaway. If only I could get my hands on this bit of equipment. It would finish off my collection just right. I am an SVS guy through and through, except in the sub category. this would be a sweat addition. Keep it up guys..

·
Registered
315 Posts
SVS always has awesome giveaways. They are the only reason I became an enthusiast. My brother got his PB2 plus shipped and I was sold. At that time I didn't even realize that their customer service was so awesome. They are the only company on the internet that you know your going to be taken care of after the purchase every single time.

·
Registered
876 Posts
SVS always has awesome giveaways. They are the only reason I became an enthusiast. My brother got his PB2 plus shipped and I was sold. At that time I didn't even realize that their customer service was so awesome. They are the only company on the internet that you know your going to be taken care of after the purchase every single time.
I have zero experience with SVS, but I constantly hear nothing but great things from happy customers.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hope I dont seem like Im back for the giveaway, but I have always loved this place. Just got a big tax refund this year so kinda off and on here lately. been trying to be more active overall on the forums I visit. I'm on a G35 forum and been off and on there too. But love to talk to everyone here more. Great place to get info, trade secrets and share our common love for everything home theater.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Another great giveaway! Of late, I have been more of a lurker, and have not actively participated in discussions (so I do not qualify for entry). I just wanted to poke my head in here and say that this is one of the reasons HTS is the best place for AV on the web. Keep in up, Sonnie (and the best of luck to all of you)!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't think a 70" TV is going to fit in your entertainment center my man!
Great job of hiding everything though. My wife made me a deal like that awhile back but when everything in my entertainment center rattled she decided it was OK to have the speakers OUTSIDE of the ent. center! LOL

·
Registered
379 Posts
I don't think a 70" TV is going to fit in your entertainment center my man!
Great job of hiding everything though. My wife made me a deal like that awhile back but when everything in my entertainment center rattled she decided it was OK to have the speakers OUTSIDE of the ent. center! LOL
The 70" or a 65" won't fit inside. I will build a wall inside the cabinet and mount an articulating, full motion mount on that wall. The mount will extend out and hold the TV on the out side of the cabinet. Oh, what we do to have a larger screen.

All my speakers are in the ceiling. Five are SpeakerCraft Aim8 Fives that look like any other ceiling speakers and two are SpeakerCraft Time5's that I use as Wides which lower out of the ceiling to create a sound that fills the room.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Very nice set up Jim. I would love to see pics when you get finished with the build.
I know what you mean about the struggles we face for larger screens. I currently have a 55" Samsung LED 240hz that is a couple years old. I have an entertainment center that is the type that is adjustable to fit around the old rear projection big screens (I had a 63" Sony XBR). It took me months to find a cabinet to put the TV on that was the same width of my Samsung and fit inside the ent. center. Now that Samsung has come out with a 65" version of my TV, I of course want that. I haven't been able to locate a base cabinet that is the same width as the TV so now I am getting prices from custom cabinet makers.

I love those Speaker Craft speakers. In fact, the company that made my main towers and center channel speakers (Montana PBN) uses Speaker Craft for their drivers.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Unfortunately no... and I have updated this. They will only ship to CONUS (Lower 48).

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
that sub and everything iv'e read about it just gets me wound up,it has to be sweet,thanks HTS and SVS for another off the chart give away.

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
I don't sign up for all the giveaways, but this one is on the radar.
Very cool that these high quality giveaways just just keep on coming.
Now I have to get my lucky hat adjusted just right so daddy can have a new subwoofer. ;-)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looking at SVS sub reviews and came across this giveaway. Timing couldn't be better as I'm planning my home theater build. I'm spending much of my budget on construction and running out of cash for equipment. It says you can sign up after 4/1 but I don't see any link to do so. How/where do you sign up? :scratch:

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Not sure how I missed this Giveaway from SVS and HTS. I'm in! Would love to have an awesome sub like this. Thanks for the chance and good luck to all!

·
Registered
490 Posts
unfortunately i dont qualify for this one.no posts in feb had to many doctors appointments.that was after almost dieing towards the end of last year.good luck to all that enter.

·
Registered
57 Posts
unfortunately i dont qualify for this one.no posts in feb had to many doctors appointments.that was after almost dieing towards the end of last year.good luck to all that enter.
Pharoah,
So sorry to hear about your health scare. I pray that you're in better health these days.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts